Username: Password:

Author Topic: '85 650 nighthawk project...  (Read 219 times)

Offline Dashner

• View Profile
  • Bike: '85 650
'85 650 nighthawk project...
« on: July 18, 2017, 07:12:55 PM »
Ok... so I've introduced myself in the introduction part of the forum already. Now, it's time to introduce my plans for the bike! I've got quite a few ideas rolling around in my head and no experience with any of it more or less. This is going to be fun  :claps:

No pics yet... due to bein at work and posting with my phone. Pics will come... but you're not missing anything other than a stock bike with new signals and a wind sheild. Eitherway, I'll get some up eventually. As I priced along with my plans I shall post more of course. Plans are not set in stone and will probably change as things progress. My current plan is chop the back end add a solo seat with tall sissy bar/back rest. Possibly change the tank and definitely changing the bars. Switch to a round head light. Then see what she looks like before I do any real modification to the fame.

As for the sissy bar I plan on framing it around a coffin shaped skateboard that I'm burning a design into the wood. In my mind it looks cool... reality and time will tell.  muhaha2

Copyright © 2006 - 2015 Nighthawk-Forums.com
All Rights Reserved