Username: Password:

Author Topic: Pictures of my bike  (Read 240 times)

Offline Dindindin

• View Profile
  • Bike: Nighthawk 700sc
Pictures of my bike
« on: October 13, 2017, 08:10:04 AM »
Ayup. How on earth do I get to put pictures of my 700 sc in here. In England, I have probably the finest example that was imported from you. I'm sure I could but cannot find a way.....any help out there?

Offline alwhite00

• View Profile
  • Bike: Nighthawk
Re: Pictures of my bike
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 08:56:20 AM »
Interested as well.

Offline Larry Fine

• View Profile
  • Bike: 96 NH 750
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 10:08:35 AM »
This site doesn't have the option to upload pics directly from your computer, so they must first be hosted on an image website.  Then, you locate the image, open it in its own window if it isn't already, to isolate the URL for that image alone.

You copy the image URL and then paste it between the tags that appear when you click on the "Insert Image" button above the reply window. It's the button with the yellow middle, just left of the button with the world and a page on it.

Click on that button when the cursor is where you want the pic to appear in your reply, and the image tags will appear with the cursor already blinking between them, then just 'paste' the URL. You can use Preview to check the results, then Post.

Offline Dindindin

• View Profile
  • Bike: Nighthawk 700sc
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 11:04:17 AM »
I'll have a go, ta bud. This is by far the most comfortable bike and being as it's totally original, stands out so well in the crowd. My daughter has claimed it as hers, she has forbade me to ever sell. Being as she's only fourteen,  she can ride it and loves the bike.

Offline hppants

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 04:02:18 PM »
Good on ya, Dind.  The 700s was one of Honda's best, for sure.  In many respects, it was way ahead of its time. 

Copyright © 2006 - 2015 Nighthawk-Forums.com
All Rights Reserved