Username: Password:

Author Topic: New to forum  (Read 765 times)

Offline NormH3

• View Profile
Re: New to forum
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2017, 08:15:43 PM »
Sadly, someone else bought the bike before I could see it. Family issues (elderly parents) took precedent the last two weeks. I'm sure there is another out there somewhere waiting. Will try to move a little quicker this time. 

I did come across a 2001 Triumph Adventurer for sale. Slightly larger engine with 3 cylinders.

Offline mollusc

• View Profile
  • Bike: CB700S | NC700X
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2017, 05:45:36 AM »
The Adventurer is a pretty awesome machine.  Very tall, but it seems to handle nicely and is apparently comfortable.
made of meat

Offline NormH3

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2017, 09:14:42 AM »
The Adventurer is a pretty awesome machine.  Very tall, but it seems to handle nicely and is apparently comfortable.

According to specs, the Nighthawk and Adventurer seem about equal. I did find a 1997 NH but it's in Iowa. Never bought anything of this value sight unseen....other than photos. I guess it's a roll of the dice.

Offline mollusc

• View Profile
  • Bike: CB700S | NC700X
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2017, 09:18:42 AM »
Okay, so that comment gave me pause because the images I had in my head were nothing alike between the two bikes.  Turns out I was actually thinking of the Triumph Explorer.  I guess I don't know anything about the Adventurer.  Sorry about that!
made of meat

Copyright © 2006 - 2015 Nighthawk-Forums.com
All Rights Reserved